Interested in working with cutting-edge technologies within a modern company?
Want to take the next step in your career?
YourCode Recruitment is working with a gaming company looking to currently expand their team by adding a Mid/Senior ETL Engineer as part of a recent technological revolution. Your main role would be to handle large volumes of data and integrate the company's platform with a range of internal and external systems. You will get the chance to develop your interest in new tech and how it is linked to data management, with a key focus on building prototype data solutions that enable BI developers and analysts to take advantage of process efficiencies and new data sources.
- Solid experience with data engineering and data quality;
- Proven SQL experience;
- Python experience (or strong developer in any other language and looking to learn Python);
- Experience of the full SDLC in an equivalent environment;
- Have worked in small focuses scrum teams;
- Experienced in working within an integration environment with testers;
- Experience in writing well-efficient code;
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process (e.g. Scrum, Kanban etc.);
- Experience with Big Data platforms (e.g. Apache Spark, Hadoop) is a plus;
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (e.g. Snowflake, GCP BigQuery) is a plus;
- Experience with data pipelines (e.g. Airflow) and streaming processing (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Flink) is a plus;
- Development opportunities (e.g. internal training/IT conferences);
- Complex and challenging work;
- Some opportunities for international travel;
- Competitive salary and benefits, fully paid private healthcare;
- Flexible working practices;
- Social events;