Want to be part of a vast tech landscape and to truly gain a sense of contribution to business value?
Then you would be certainly excited about this opportunity. Together with a fast-paced and multinational gaming company, YourCode is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work within a modern infrastructural landscape. As the company is currently in the process of building new platforms, you would come into a very ambitious environment, and you will be placing a strong engineering emphasis on building bespoke autonomous solutions and you will be using the best engineering practices to constantly improve the reputation of the product.
By taking ownership of process management, you would be continuously improving the efficacy of the platforms.
- Fluent in cloud/AWS infrastructure and confident in the deployment of automation solutions;
- Strong experience with DevOps practices and tools (e.g. Terraform, Packer, Lambda, Gitlab, CI/Cd delivery model);
- Confident using containerisation (Docker, Helm);
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible and mixed working;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and 1 day for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package;
Interested? Apply now.