Interested in large-scale projects within a multinational company?
Want to be part of a modern office based on the principles of team collaboration and transparency?
YourCode Recruitment is currently working with a revolutionary gaming company looking to add a Fullstack Java Developer to their cohesive team. Working within a large company, dealing with a significant number of users worldwide, you would be carrying out a variety of duties as opposed to being stuck in one particular place; from designing and developing low-latency applications within a full development life-cycle to writing efficient code and producing releases for software components, you are looking at a well-defined role that would provide the path for your career growth.
- Min. 3 years Java Development experience;
- Decent understanding of JVM;
- Good understanding of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with developing REST Services;
- Practical TDD experience;
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Distributed systems;
- SpringBoot experience;
- Linux experience;
- DevOps skills;
- personal development opportunities (e.g. internal training or IT conferences);
- variety of large-scale projects;
- opportunities for international travel;
- modern and comfortable office;
- solid base salary and benefits;
- chill out and gaming room;
- regular social events;
- flexible working;
- excellent city location;
- relocation costs support;
If this sounds good, apply now.