About the Job:
The Human Resources Manager shapes the employee experience at Summit from onboarding through exit, and is the main point of contact for the HR function. By utilizing their advanced communication and organizational skills, this position ensures an individual’s experience with Summit is the best it can be, whether they are employees, visitors, clients, or job candidates. The Human Resources manager is also accountable for Summit’s adherence to all local, state and federal employment laws and regulations. Looking for a minimum of 10 years experience in the HR industry.
At Summit Integrated, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch services and solutions to our clients for over 20 years. We are a Colorado-based full service, purpose-driven, Audio Video Lighting integrator with an extensive national reach in the House of Worship industry. Our church audio, video, and lighting systems are powerful, yet user-friendly, and equip our clients with the right industry tools and training to take their worship experiences to the next level. We value providing a rewarding employee atmosphere of working as a team towards shared goals and rewards, and we are looking for individuals who embody our core values of: People First, Driven by Excellence, Be Humble-Stay Humble, Integrity Speaks Louder than Words, Generosity without Limits, Don’t Forget to Have Fun.
Human Resources Management
- Onboards new employees by conducting the “employment information” section of New Hire Orientation. Collects all required paperwork (I-9, Direct Deposit, W4, Benefit Forms, etc.) and double check for accuracy. Enters information into appropriate systems and coordinates with accounting to ensure accurate payroll.
- Completes all new-hire items from the onboarding checklist to ensure new employees are set up for success.
- Coordinates new employee benefits enrollment and qualifying event changes throughout the year. Collaborates with Benefits Broker to administer Benefits Open Enrollment, and ensures all employee enrollments are entered accurately and on time.
- Acts as the main point of contact and liaison for coordination of Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Manage all employee leaves and accommodations under the ADAAA.
- Electronically maintains appropriate and complete employee files including offer letters, benefits information, and performance documentation. Ensures files are archived and destroyed according to standard document retention standards.
- Responsible for Summit’s compliance with employment-related federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Serves as primary point of contact and vendor manager for contracts relating to Human Resources. Serves as liaison between the company and HR software vendors, contractors, and other resources.
Skills and Abilities
- Displays empathy, intuition, and good judgment while navigating complex people-related issues.
- Understanding of basic employment law and the ability to apply this knowledge to a variety of situations.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and reprioritize frequently.
- Experience with HR software and able to navigate systems and teach others with ease.
- Sets the standard for and models Summit values in all interactions with employees, visitors, clients, and vendors.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and “hustle” while ensuring people are cared for and prioritized.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and manage fine administrative details.
- Influences within the team and builds relationships outside of the immediate area to accomplish objectives.
- Exercises individual judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action.
- Proficiency in Apple OS, ability to adapt to company tools (Google Docs, Sheets, Slack, Expensify, etc)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Joining Our Team:
If you'd like to join Summit Integrated's team culture and commitment to service, take the next step in your career by applying now!
Work Location: In person – this is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday during core business hours
Salary: starting at $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan