Backed by world leading investors including Amazon’s Alexa Fund, Splash is building a new creator economy in the Metaverse with our AI-powered music tools and video games. With over 150 million plays, Splash lets anyone perform amazing music to live virtual audiences, build a fan base and earn from their talent.
We are seeking an Economist to architect a thriving economy across our ecosystem, improving monetisation and long term player satisfaction and retention.
Your typical day:
Working closely with the CEO and Product Owners you will design, experiment and implement new economic systems and features; focusing on virtual currency sinks and sources, reward structures and pricing strategies to drive monetisation and achieve a healthy balanced economy.
What we are looking for:
- Designing and unifying our economy across our two multi-player games and central marketplace
- Analysing and understanding player motivation and behaviour to improve player experience and increase retention
- Testing and refining pricing strategies for items, collectibles and events to increase player spending
- Assessing impacts of adding, removing or updating content on player engagement
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to improve overall player experience and long term retention
The successful applicant will have a deep knowledge of Economics paired with a passion for gaming or cryptocurrency.
Why join us:
- Masters or PhD in Economics, Mathematics or related fields with applied experience in a corpoate or commercial context
- Technical and quantitative skills as an applied Economist
- Understanding of consumer or player behaviour and motivation related to purchasing decisions
- Proven ability to apply data analysis and statistical techniques to tackle real world problems
- Experience with data analysis, business intelligence and statistical tools
- A love for gaming
With the most advanced AI music capability in the world, this is a unique opportunity to join the growth phase of a game studio that is shaping the world of immersive virtual music experiences.
- Offering a competitive salary package
- Be part of a nimble, talented team that values initiative and imagination... and who are obsessed with gaming and music!
- You get to choose how you work best - remote or from our office in Brisbane, Australia
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!