Designation: Manager/Senior Manager - Product
Experience: 5 - 7 year
CTC: 15 - 20 LPA
- Lead (through influence) cross-functional teams to deliver product releases on time, within budget and meeting customer and business requirements
- Evangelize the product and coordinate regular meetings for user/stakeholder feedback and ideation
- Develop the product's roadmap, development plans and releases
- Understand and Manage PnL and ROI of a product
- Develop OKR, KPI's and associated Product Metrics and use Data-Driven Decision Making
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them
- Define the business and functional requirements for all New Feature and Change Requests.
- Ensuring continuous growth of traffic by using online marketing /social media programs, Search Engine Optimization and monetization of online traffic.
- Liaison between All stakeholders and all Business Verticals
- Work closely with the development (Technology) teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Work closely with internal & external business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers’ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Create Wireframes, User Stories and partner with UX on Layout and Design
- Collaborate in the creation of testing plans and approve releases through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Qualifications -: BE/B.Tech, MBA Preferred
- Experience : 5-7 Years (Media/Publishing Industry type experience is a must)
- Data fluency: Understands deeply how products work, know every step of the funnel.
- Will be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards, and design and accurately measure experiments
- Highly skilled in product analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Self-motivated, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.