Assistant Manager - SEO & Digital Marketing
Experience: 4-5 years
CTC: 4-5 LPA
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities, and working with product development and other teams to prioritize opportunities and drive execution.
- Drive organic search traffic by conducting site audits, keyword research, content optimization, and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with the content development team to create SEO content to drive organic traffic.
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms and marketing analytics tools related to SEO (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Firebase, Tableau & Google Data Studio)
- Keep pace with SEO, ASO, Youtube, and internet marketing industry trends and in-depth knowledge of Google algorithms.
- Must have knowledge of Core Web Vitals, Page loading speed, & troubleshooting other technical SEO issues.
- Design and implement a link building strategy for various websites.
- Create & setting up PPC campaigns & knowledge of FB Instant Articles.
- Collaborate with the Adtech & content team for the smooth execution of roadblocks & delivery.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML sitemaps, website performance, indexation issues, and content - Proficient in crawl management.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to Manage team.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills & analytical mindset.