Experience : 2 - 3 years
CTC: 3 - 5 LPA
- Should have minimum 2-3 years of experience with using a broad range of GCP technologies to develop and maintain an cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Design, architect, and implement next generation deployment architecture and automation solutions.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Testing, Continuous Delivery and Deployment environments.
- Perform analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security.
- Application Metrics of Python and JS Frameworks.
- Capacity planning and automating configuration of aerospike, ELK, Kafka, AWS EC2.
- Autoscaling and Time-scaling of applications.
- Cost optimization of infra cost through proper planning and deployment. Costing and budgeting of AWS Infrastructure.
- Writing Docker file for container centric deployment.
- Writing ansible playbooks to automate Nginx, DNS, Service onboarding, Monitoring, Build and Deployment.
- Setting up different Kafka, Logstash, Filebeat, Aerospike, Redis clusters, mongo clusters, Jenkins jobs through proper automation.
- Actively taking part in resolving critical production issues and coming up with solutions to mitigate the same.