Quanergy Solutions, Inc. is a privately held Silicon-Valley-based technology company leading the development of 3D-LiDAR sensors and smart sensing solutions. Quanergy’s mission is to make the world safer and more efficient by enabling a new generation of automation processes in the physical security, industrial automation, and smart spaces markets. Quanergy’s industry-leading price/performance smart LiDAR solutions are deployed by nearly 400 customers and over 50 partners across the globe.
The VP, Industrial Automation Product Management will be responsible for owning the strategy, roadmap and business performance of Quanergy’s industrial portfolio. This position will target key niches in the AGV, UGV, AMR and other industrial automation segments with the objective to bring to market innovative, high growth and highly profitable products and solutions.
We are looking for an expert in the Industrial Automation industry, with a strong track record of bringing to market break-through products.
- Develop a clear view of the target niches based on market opportunity and ability to execute
- Propose strategies based on detailed market segmentation, competitive analysis and financial plans
- Develop a compelling product/solutions roadmap to gain a significant and sustainable market share
- Work closely with the engineering and operations organization to drive effective new product introduction processes to bring products to market on time, on budget while meeting/exceeding performance/cost targets
- Work closely with sales to identify and win early adopter customers
- Meet and exceed the revenue and profitability targets
- Manage product positioning, pricing, and forecasting
- Develop marketing, sales and channel enablement plans to promote Quanergy’s solution through partners
- 10+ years of experience in Dir/Sr. Dir or VP-level product management positions
- Successfully managed 3+ new product introductions, and generated at least $10M revenue each
- Direct experience with Industrial Automation markets
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong technical background with experience in managing system solutions (hardware and software) for industrial applications.
- Experience in robotics, autonomous systems, measurement and/or safety applications.
- Familiarity with AMR, AGV and Port automation use cases.
- Proven ability to define and manage high revenue generating products.
- Experience launching products for new markets.
- Customer-focused mindset with experience in pre and post-sales customer engagements.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with internal cross-functional teams and external partners and customers.
- Dependable team player with excellent communication and writing skills is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Engineering or product experience with sensing solutions such as LiDAR, video cameras or radar.
Salary Range: 180K - 220K + Equity