At Podium, we believe that every student deserves access to a great education.
We partner with leading universities to deliver exceptional, online global education programs that expand access, increase enrollment, and produce great outcomes for students. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, but have many remote team members based around the globe. We’ve been experiencing exceptional growth and are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated self-starter that is driven by student success.
About This Role
We are seeking a full-time Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to ensure all internal processes and systems are set up accurately and effectively to launch and support our programs. This role will sit within our Marketing Team (reporting to the Head of Marketing) and will work closely with our Director of Lifecycle Marketing and Head of Partner Operations. Success in this role will be measured by the ability to positively impact the speed, quality, and effectiveness of our lifecycle marketing channels.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring all external communications are accurately setup, reviewed, and deployed
- Supporting the Implementation Team in the setup of repeatable systems and processes
- Creating documentation needed for internal and external stakeholders
- Aiding in project management and coordination, with the ability to maintain deadlines
- Producing emails, forms, and landing pages (copy and basic design)
The ideal candidate has the following traits and experience:
- Extremely organized and meticulous—it’s in their DNA to sweat the details
- Can proactively investigate problems and seek out the best solutions with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to collaborate across diverse teams and departments
- Tech-literate and comfortable learning, and using, new platforms and systems
- Knowledge of digital/online marketing basics, with a strong desire to learn more!
- Ability to effectively manage their time and multiple priorities
- Experience with Salesforce and basic front-end web development (HTML/CSS) is a plus
- Consistently displays a positive, no-drama, high energy approach to work
- 401k, Health, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Excellent Birthing and Bonding Leave policies
- Weekly team lunches — remote and in-office
- Monthly team events
- Super cool officer, if you live in Austin or Phoenix
- Extremely talented and intelligent co-workers
- A massive impact on the lives of others, every single day