Loco is democratizing entertainment by enabling users across India to participate in live gameshows through their phones.
We are building cutting edge tech for our platform:
* Solving scale for massively multiplayer social communities (>500k concurrent users in single games)
* Building best-in-class live streaming video latency
* Creating strong capability to handle high transaction volumes
* Constructing microservices architecture to enable rapid iteration
Having launched in January 2018, we already have >1 crore users and are looking to solve boredom for the next 500+ million users who come on to the Indian internet. Would love to for you to join us on this mission and build a world class tech company!
We're part of India's fastest growing digital entertainment company, Pocket Aces. Our sister brands include some of the most popular brands on the Indian internet: FilterCopy, Dice Media, and Gobble. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, 3one4 Capital, and the Infosys co-founders.
● Collaborate and work with a team of product engineers.
● Help define a product vision and strategy, while gathering product requirements
● Write high-quality concise Product Requirement Document to define and execute features Qualifications
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● 4 years of relevant work experience.
● Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends with strong technical abilities
● Detail-oriented, analytical, thinker, technologist, and market-aware
● Self-starter, capable of thriving in a startup environment that values risk-taking and constant learning
● Masters in Business Administration
● Experience in developing internet, game, or media products and technologies
● Experience in Product or Design Management, with a focus on software products and technologies
● Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment