Loco is India's first and most popular live trivia game show. We are actively becoming India's premier interactive entertainment destination. We are constantly launching and validating new ideas, like Loco Bazaar and Speed Loco.
At Pocket Aces, we have a bias for action. The Product Managers at Loco work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. Product Managers bridge the technical and business worlds as you design the product that our customers love. You should be able to make data-driven decisions, break down complex ideas into steps that drive product development.
Loco has grown into a active, and engaged community of over 11 million people across India. Our community cares about the product, has very high expectations of the Loco product. The Product Managers at Loco will also have one ear on this community and provide the community with the product it desires!
● Collaborate and work with a team of product engineers.
● Help define a product vision and strategy, while gathering product requirements
● Write high-quality concise Product Requirement Document to define and execute features Qualifications
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● 4 years of relevant work experience.
● Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends with strong technical abilities
● Detail-oriented, analytical, thinker, technologist, and market-aware
● Self-starter, capable of thriving in a startup environment that values risk-taking and constant learning
● Masters in Business Administration
● Experience in developing internet, game, or media products and technologies
● Experience in Product or Design Management, with a focus on software products and technologies
● Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment