Responsibilities include taking India's #1 live trivia game show to India's #1 interactive entertainment platform.
The responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer:
- Learn from and teach a small, experienced team
- Learn from and share your knowledge with a lean team, with strong experience of scaling consumer-facing applications to millions of users
- Regularly ship high-impact features.
- Take ownership of the features, build them from scratch, test them, release them, keep tabs and push changes rapidly
What we are looking for:
- 2 years of experience crafting UI designs for multiple screen sizes & platforms
- Excellent with designs, typography, font pairings, visual hierarchy, etc across various platforms (Android, iOS, web) and across screen sizes (high- and low-end phone, phablets, tablets)
- Understand common UI Patterns, grid layouts, responsiveness across platforms
- Strong attention to detail and an uncompromising attitude in carrying designs from Sketch files to live production
- Experience with SVGs, micro-interactions & animations
- Analytical and data-driven approach to explain the design decisions
- A good understanding of the product life-cycle and understanding design trade-offs at each step in the life-cycle
- Some experience with prototyping, IA, IxD, user research