At Omnify as a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will own one or more components of our web applications. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zones, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications in order to keep up with the world’s fast paced industry. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product managers, designers, and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications in the following areas: Analytic Dashboard & Reporting, client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes.
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work responsibilities to subordinates.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manage the forecasting, customer service, and marketing workflows.
- Work with the following currents stacks: REST micro services architecture, AWS, Nginx, Apache and Angular
- Prior experience in an e-commerce business is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Extensive server-side programming experience in any one programming language such as PHP, Rails, Python.
- Experience on working on frontend libraries such as JQuery, AngularJS or Angular 4+
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- A good grasp on Test Driven Development.