About the Company
Omnify (https://www.getomnify.com/) is a young startup that provides a unified platform for small service businesses to enable E-commerce, scheduling, and communication with their customers. It is an end to end service provider covering website development, booking system, payment processing, scheduling, and customer management in one, simple platform.
Omnify was founded in California by Manik Mehta and Kabandi Saikia and in 2016. In India, the operations are based in Bengaluru.
Background of the job
If you are driven by building high-performance teams and processes from scratch, this role is meant for you! Omnify is a young startup built for the global landscape, providing you with an opportunity to work in an extremely fast-paced environment to apply what you know and learn what you don’t. As a Finance Manager, you will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. You will be reporting directly to the founders and will play a key role in the growth of the company.
- Design, implement and maintain periodic financial and operational management reporting (MIS) that provides value additions and actionable insights to the Management. The MIS should demonstrate a strong business performance management framework and involve SaaS metrics for commercial uptake of business and investor reporting.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide strong leadership across financial controllership, local & international taxation, banking, audit, and risk management. Work with consultants as needed.
- Work with leadership in setting company targets, monitoring, and ensuring timely corrective actions. Build capital allocation models to balance growth v/s profitability and evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with such plans and forecasts.
- Lead and drive solid business performance management framework, SaaS metrics for commercial uptake of business, and investor's knowledge.
- Partner with the Leadership Team to raise funds from VCs and manage due diligence requirements.
- Take ownership of financial accounting, banking, taxation (India and USA) and liaise with statutory and internal auditors for closure of audits and financial reporting requirements. Also, manage outsourced consultants for book-keeping, statutory compliance (India and USA) and allied areas.
- Manage and streamline all outsourced/external relationships related to banking, legal, admin, and HR.
- MBA/Chartered Accountant with 4+ years of experience in Business Finance with the ability to build and lead teams.
- Relevant experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
- Highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint with formal financial modeling and presentation building experience. Working knowledge in Microsoft BI or data presentation softwares is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail.
The ability to proactively, identify issues and take early responsibility.
Working knowledge of financial reporting framework in India and USA and compliance requirements for Indian Companies.
Ability to navigate through multiple stakeholders and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.