If you are driven by building high performance teams and processes from scratch, this role is meant for you! We are currently scaling our teams to build a great foundation for the future. As an HR Manager, you will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues, your duties will involve all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes within our team. You will be reporting directly to the founders and will play a key role in growth of the company.
* Align business practice with people to drive effective performance.
* Identify, analyse, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective talent management.
* Identify hiring needs and lead the acquisition and recruitment process.
* Develop effective partnerships with employees, managers, and ensure a positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
* Be the guardian of culture & change management – for changes that have any people implications.
* Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
* Develop and nurture professional relationships with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy.
* Coordinate and execute payroll and legal needs of the company.
* Create effective analytical reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
* Strong Leadership skills
* Ability to navigate through multiple stakeholders and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
* Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership
* Should have experience of minimum 2 years