Senior Software Developer
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems.
- Build robust and reliable codebases and deploy polished products and systems aimed at improving customer experience.
- Use customer data and analytics to identify areas of improvement and bring data focus during the feature discussions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve tough engineering problems @Omnify, you will always be hitting scale & as engineers: we create, code, build, design & create FAST and at SCALE.
- Work on CI/CD infrastructure & incorporate microservices architecture.
Experience And Skills
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience with B2B/enterprise products with hands-on experience in deploying large-scale applications.
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, experience with functional programming is a plus.
- At Omnify, we primarily use PHP, Jquery, AngularJS & Angular9. Familiarity with two or more is preferred.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Data modeling experience in Relational databases.
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Understand and implement CI/CD and well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions.
- Network programming, concurrency & multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a must.