We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
6. Support for mobile apps on app store
1. Proficient in Objective-C & Swift and Cocoa Touch
2. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services