We are looking for sharp, passionate, and highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Team at Omnify. This role requires someone who has demonstrated success in presenting and closing deals using value-based selling methodology and persuasive communication skills. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business and sales team.
1. Manage the end-to-end sales cycle - Inbound Leads to Closure.
2. Generate new business opportunities and effectively manage the pipeline.
3. Develop relationships and aggressively acquire new business through online demos, online chat, phone, email, etc.
4. Pro-actively find opportunities to source leads and build your sales pipeline.
5. Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers.
6. Manage and negotiate contract terms during the sales process.
7. Must meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets.
8. Approach all deals with a customer-first ready to help mindset.
9. Work cross-functionally with different teams across Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
10. Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in the CRM.
1. Past experience in selling to global customers is a must for this role.
2. Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions.
3. 2-4 years of sales experience in a closing role in the SaaS industry.
4. Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building a net new business.
5. Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
6. Effective written and verbal communicator.
7. You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
8. You're willing to work in an agile startup team and can adapt to dynamic business situations.
9. Strong work ethic and a competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
1. 0-2 years of prior Sales experience (within the software or technology industry, preferably B2B)
2. Highly ambitious with a record of above goal sales performance
3. Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
4. Strong presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills