Omnify is hiring Live Chat Support Specialists for night shifts (USA). You’ll be answering tech support and customer service questions via email and chats. If you love tech products and are really likable as a person, read the detailed description below
The job will involve:
1. Providing support to existing users on various queries via chat.
2. Providing support to users on technical issues by troubleshooting them.
3. Support inbound sales team by scheduling demos for the team.
4. Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review
5. Staying up-to-date about the feature launches, issues, and policy changes.
6. Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation
The ideal candidate:
1. Will have great written communication skill (English)
2. Tech-Savvy, which means they will need to have a knack for software
3. Self- starter.
4. Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
5. Superb organizational skills.
6. Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs.
1. 3 months contract with an opportunity to continue full-time depending on performance and company requirement.
2. Fixed hours
3. Fixed pay (15k per month)