As a customer success associate you will:
• Be the primary contact and you’ll advocate delivering a superior experience to our customers.
• Manage email and chat communication with customers.
• Undertake Onboarding calls for new customers
• Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as Omnify advocates via testimonials, case studies
• Collaborate closely with Sales, and Product teams to support onboarding, renewals, and expansion opportunities
What we’re expecting:
• 0-2 years of professional work experience in a customer-facing position.
• Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
• Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand and resolve issues
• Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment