The XStore Consultant will apply their specialized expertise in the area of Stores to help deliver successful store-level solutions for clients. They will provide expertise in industry and process areas for the Oracle Retail suite and stores products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership, motivation, and direction for Consultants specializing in in-store solutions and facilitate effective team interaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Oracle Retail stores solutions features and remain on the forefront of industry best practices.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Ensure quality is maintained for the Store Solutions aspects of implementation projects, including store inventory and POS
- Assist in the definition of project objectives, scope, organization, timelines, and overall approach
- Assist in the definition of system configuration requirements, identify gaps and recommend system modifications and process changes to optimally satisfy store operations requirements using the Oracle Retail stores solutions; leverage the applications for optimized performance and ability to quickly deliver mission-critical data to Stores when it's needed. Oversee the documentation of functional requirements for modifications and support the design process for the client.
- Consider implementation and integration alternatives as relevant
- Escalate project issues that cannot be resolved to the Project Manager as needed.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the functional capabilities and integration points of the Oracle Retail stores solutions.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of a subset of the following retail concepts: merchandising, inventory management, warehouse management, store operations, planning/forecasting, replenishment, and pricing.
- Participate in workshop sessions for clients to address the store operations process requirements with Oracle Retail functionality.