nugget.ai is recruiting and screening candidates on behalf of multiple partners. nugget.ai will be responsible for application and screening processes, and if you’re selected, our partner will be responsible for the interview stage of the hiring process.
Location: Canada and the US
Employment Type: Full-time or Contract (location-dependent)
About the Company: If selected for the next stage, the company name, information, and more details about the role will be disclosed. Applying allows us to determine the company you may be the best fit for.
- Develop maintainable and high-quality code that is well tested.
- Get with product owners and business owners to understand the requirements
- Experiment and keep the toolchains and frameworks updated and current by recommending tooling updates as well as pitching newer and more efficient technology.
- Education requirement: B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience: 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong experience with python
- Experience with django, flask, and FastAPI
- A self-starter, motivated, and willing to learn
- A team player who can collaborate within cross-functional teams
- A good communicator who conveys technical ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong product sense to balance technical limitations and product requirements to develop quality experience for users
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases/frameworks
A note from nugget.ai: We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations as requested by candidates, and you may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or any questions you have.