Do you want join the team to build a Digital Assets High Frequency Trading platform in the heart of the Crypto-Valley in Zug?
Our client, a very well funded start up, is looking for experienced Networking Engineers to help design and implement a cutting edge start-ups network technology.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team early on in an industry that is booming, and get a 360 degrees exposure to high frequency trading, while being in the center of the innovative crypto / blockchain market.
Please note that this is a full time role based in Zug ( no Remote work)
The ideal candidate
- Will have extensive expertise with high availability, high performance computer, large-scalenetworks and network design and architecture
- Has experience in building and operating large scale networks, including having implementing monitoring mechanisms that help inform effective network design and troubleshooting
- Has experience with AWS Cloud and Virtual Private Cloud technologies and on-premise networking products
- Design and build our cutting-edge, multi-vendor connectivity solutions to that simply cannot fail, must scale infinitely, and can never constrain trading
- Our trading network will be a source of competitive advantage for the company, and you must be comfortable in architecting and implementing networks with high performance characteristics (such as latency)
- Deploy, monitor, and configure network infrastructure, and recommend and implement system improvements based upon solid data driven analysis
Mandatory Hard Skills
- Candidates should have 5-10 years of industry experience
- Demonstrated experience automating and managing networks (automated provisioning, remote configuration, traffic control, software defined networks etc.)
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- Strong experience with AWS network topology and services (Multi account/VPC environments that are integrated via AWS transit gateway, Direct Connects/VPNs connecting to physical locations, CloudFront, DirectConnect , Route 53, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting TCP/UDP
- Experience with network capacity planning
- Expert level network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis (e.g. packet capture)
Nice to have
- Any software or automation skills also highly valued, Unix/Linux skills and the ability to code in in any of Python, or C++
- Experience in data center management is a plus.
- Experience with low-latency networking is a plus
- Knowledge of trading exchanges and financial instruments is a plus
Salaries offered are on the high end of the market range!