For a privately-held investment firm headquartered in Zug, we are looking for experienced software developers to join the R&D department.
Managed by a team of seasoned investment, research, and risk management professionals, the fund has been growing consistently every year and they are now looking to hire new developers interested in finance, tech-savvy, and good at scalable applications design.
- Master in computer science or similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience in software development (preferably Java)
- Experience in Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge in Java, Scala, Python
- Swiss passport, EU/EFTA passport, or valid Swiss work permit
You will work in an agile and fast-paced environment where you can build and take full responsibility for your work, ranging from business analysis, design, and implementation to operations
You can grow professionally and become part of a group of talented professionals that are result-oriented, with a strong sense of achievement and great at keeping an open and sharing work culture.
Salary offered are very competitive and bonuses are aligned 1 to 1 to the performance of the fund (up to 50% bonus)
We look forward to receiving your application