Inception Health brings providers, technologists and researchers together into an agile, design minded team. Inception Health brings together the best aspects of innovation accelerators, an “outside-in” mindset, and resources to rapidly test and scale digital health solutions.
As a member of the Inception Health team, you'll work on solving cutting edge problems that impact real patients. With access to the brightest minds in medicine and built in partners, your work lives quickly beyond the theoretical.
We're a remote-first team who recognize that we all have both something to offer and something to learn.
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers and business stakeholders to guide the holistic product experience
• Run product experiments with the engineering team to discover what end users really need
• Create workflows, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes and other design artifacts backed by data and industry best practices
• Lead User Experience risk assessment during Product Discovery. Make decisions on how best to mitigate risk: User interviews, A/B Testing in Production, etc.
• Work in a cross-functional agile environment that values learning from production over internal guessing
The Right Fit
• 5+ years of experience in user experience / product design
• A portfolio that demonstrates your experience in product design, preferably in consumer experience or healthcare
• Experience designing for mobile and web
• Proven track record in high collaboration with Engineering
• Experience in conducting User research and interviews
• Strong experience with design tools such as Figma
Benefits for You
- Hear from our team about the meaning of this work: https://vimeo.com/640181071/7126b7f32c
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403b Savings Plan
- HSA and FSA
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Ability to collaboratively chart your own career path