What will make you the ideal candidate?
● Experience: 2+ years in Android development
● Technologies: Deep knowledge of Java and Android SDK and experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android applications (point us to your work in the Play Store)
● Experience in writing support for multiple Android devices
● Ownership: you’re able to own a sizeable part of a project without much oversight, and you’re comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction
● Fast learner: We’re looking for team members who thrive on applying their knowledge, learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the rapid pace of a rapidly evolving research, development, and testing environment.
● Ability to self-start: You are comfortable figuring out the requirements rather than being handed a document.
● Experience with developing testing suite for Android applications