● Managing end to end campaigns from understanding business requirements, analysing gaps, conceptualizing campaigns, executing, fine-tuning and scaling.
● Driving Innovative Projects – Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery
● Leads the internal marketing team and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation of digital, print, and environmental projects within all marketing campaigns
● Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Resource Management & Allocation using project management tools
● Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Work Ex – quality work being handled in the current role. Experience in B2C sector/ startups/ sales/marketing/project management a plus. No restriction on years of experience.
● Great educational background - no restriction on background
● Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
● Ability to learn
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Read: Proofread the resume before sending. We do not take typos lightly)
● Work diligently with numbers and crunching them.
● Attention to detail (with borderline to full-fledged OCD preferred)
● Multi Tasking should be their middle name
● Medium skill level at primitive softwares like the Microsoft suite.
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
CTC: 9-12 LPA based on experience/capabilities.