About MedKitDoc & Our Vision of Remote Care
Our Vision: We envision a world where patient-centric, high-quality, and data-driven remote healthcare becomes a key driver to improve lives of patients in need
MedKitDoc is a digital health startup offering innovative remote care technology solutions. By leveraging specially trained physicians and real-time transfer of health data from connected medical devices, MedKitDoc almost doubles the capabilities compared to video consultation alone. As part of our MedKitDoc platform, we offer an easy-to-use app that allows patients to interact with doctors and covers the entire patient journey – from finding the right doctor and scheduling an appointment to post-consultation documentation. Our platform enables time- and location-independent consultations and increases flexibility for both doctors and patients.
The Role: Venture Development Intern (m/f/x):
This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded junior to grow within a VC-backed startup on its very first steps to become Europe's next Digital Health giant. Work closely with the founding team and acquire the necessary skill set to build your own venture.
In your role as Venture Development Intern at MedKitDoc you will:
- Work closely with the founders to initiate your own projects while taking complete ownership for them
- Create an operational foundation while shaping the early processes and structures of MedKitDoc
- Potential focus areas: Sales & Marketing, Finance, Product Development, HR, or Operations
Your profile for the role of Venture Development Intern:
- Strong enthusiasm about shaping the future path of an early-stage startup in the healthcare industry
- High energy and hands-on entrepreneurial mentality to take responsibility and drive relevant topics
- Previous working experience in startups, own entrepreneurial projects, consulting, venture capital or IB/PE
- Experience and knowledge in the context of the healthcare industry are an optional plus
- Strong academic performance at university (in the best case at a top-tier university)
- Fluent and/or confident to conduct negotiations in Germany
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, let's get in touch personally anyway!
What you can expect in case you accept our unique offer:
- You'll work in an exceptional and international team consisting of experienced professionals who worked at companies such as McKinsey, Picus Capital, Roland Berger or Zalando
- You'll be highly valued in terms of compensation but also in terms of the impact of your opinion and experience
- Also, we offer flexible working hours and remote work options for everyone – to be able to work from home effectively, we provide state-of-the-art equipment incl. a brand-new laptop, as well as other technical accessories (screen, etc.)
- We organize regular team events so that you can get to know everyone involved at MedKitDoc
- The best part? We are just getting started so you will be among the first employees of one of the most promising Digital Health startups in Europe
Your next steps in case you want to apply:
Do you feel excited about taking part in our journey to help people get better and more flexible access to high-quality healthcare? Then directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
How long it takes to become a part of the MedKitDoc team? We usually respond within a few hours and the entire process can be completed within one week – so let's get this going! We are looking forward to your mail to email@example.com
- Your E-Mail: Tell us about the role you're applying for and attach your CV or LinkedIn profile. Send along anything else that helps us to get to know you and get a feeling for your potential role at MedKitDoc.
- Our First Call: If we see potential for you in our company, we will invite you for two interviews with our team. During the interviews, we will try to get to know each other and understand your background and motivation, as well as checking on your skills for the specific role.
- The Decision: Ideally, you and our team then have a good impression about a potential common future and how you can be part of our vision to fundamentally impact how healthcare will be delivered in the future.
- The Offer: Lets' jump on an offer call in case we all got excited about the idea of working together!