About MedKitDoc & our Vision of Healthcare Delivery
Our Mission: Enable patients to get remote access to high-quality healthcare practitioners within minutes
MedKitDoc connects doctors, certified medical devices, and patients in a way that may be characterized as revolutionary for digital diagnostics – we are able to almost double the capabilities of remote medical consultation compared to today’s world. For that purpose, we combine a set of certified medical devices with a mobile app to allow doctors remote access to patients' vital data and parameters. Thereby, we reduce the risk of infections, save patients' valuable time, and enable doctors to work remotely from anywhere.
The Role: Venture Development Intern (m/w/x):
This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded junior to grow within a VC-backed startup on its very first steps to become Europe's next Digital Health giant. Work closely with the founding team and acquire the necessary skill set to build your own venture.
In your role as Venture Development Intern at MedKitDoc you will:
- Work closely with the founders to initiate your own projects while taking complete ownership for them
- Create an operational foundation while shaping the early processes and structures of MedKitDoc
- Potential focus areas: Sales & Marketing, Finance, Product Development, HR, or Operations
Your profile for the role of Venture Development Intern:
- Strong enthusiasm about shaping the future path of an early-stage startup in the healthcare industry
- High energy and hands-on entrepreneurial mentality to take responsibility and drive relevant topics
- Previous working experience in startups, own entrepreneurial projects, consulting, venture capital or IB/PE
- Experience and knowledge in the context of the healthcare industry are an optional plus
- Strong academic performance at university (in the best case at a top-tier university)
- Fluent and/or confident to conduct negotiations in German
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, let's get in touch personally anyway!
What you can expect in case you accept our unique offer:
- You'll work in an exceptional team consisting of experienced professionals who worked at companies such as McKinsey, Picus Capital, SpeedInvest or the Boston Consulting Group
- You'll be highly valued in terms of compensation but also in terms of the impact of your opinion and experience
- Also, we offer flexible working hours/location alongside free drinks in our office and regular team-events
- The best part? We are just getting started so you will be among the first employees of one of the most promising Digital Health startups in Europe
Your next steps in case you want to apply:
Do you feel excited about taking part in our journey to help people get better and more flexible access to high-quality healthcare? Then directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
- Your E-Mail: Tell us about the role you're applying for and attach your CV or LinkedIn profile. Send along anything else that helps us to get to know you and get a feeling for your potential role at MedKitDoc.
- Our First Call: If we see potential for you in our firm, we will invite you for two interviews with the founding team. These will consist of personal fit and contentwise questions as well as case studies.
- The Decision: Ideally, you and MedKitDoc then have a good impression about a potential common future and how you can be part of our vision to fundamentally impact how healthcare will be delivered in the future.
- The Offer: Lets' jump on an offer call in case we all got excited about the idea of working together!
How long it takes to become a part of the MedKitDoc team? We usually respond within a few hours and the entire process can be completed within one week – so let's get this going! We are looking forward to your mail to email@example.com