About MedKitDoc & Our Vision for Remote Care
Our Vision: We envision a world where patient-centric, high-quality, and data-driven remote healthcare becomes a key driver to improve lives of patients in need
MedKitDoc is a digital health startup offering innovative remote care technology solutions. By leveraging specially trained physicians and real-time transfer of health data from connected medical devices, MedKitDoc almost doubles the capabilities compared to video consultation alone. As part of our MedKitDoc platform, we offer an easy-to-use app that allows patients to interact with doctors and covers the entire patient journey – from finding the right doctor and scheduling an appointment to post-consultation documentation. Our platform enables time- and location-independent consultations and increases flexibility for both doctors and patients.
The Role: Lead Android Developer (m/f/x)
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a VC-backed digital health startup – investors include Alex Samwer (Picus Capital) and other well-known healthcare experts. You will work very closely with the Founding team on relevant tchnical issues. In your role as Lead Android Developer (m/f/x) at MedKitDoc you will
- Design and implement new features for our Android App in an interdisciplinary way with other teams
- Be involved in the development process from start to finish, working closely with designers, product managers and backend developers
- Produce and ensure the implementation of high quality, readable and well-tested code
- Ensure that our app is compliant with the regulatory requirements for digital medical devices (MDD/MDR)
- Play an integral role in building the core team as well as the culture of a promising digital health startup
Your profile for the role of Lead Android Developer:
- 3+ years of experience in Android application development, preferably in fast-growing companies/startups or other dynamic environment
- Ability to assess the feasibility, level of difficulty, and implementation time of new features
- Interest in participating in the creative product development process and developing new feature ideas
- Strong communication skills with particular emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and express opinions clearly and simply
- An open mindset and ability to take responsibility and drive own topics/projects
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, let's get in touch personally anyway!
What you can expect in case you accept our unique offer:
- You'll work in an exceptional and international team consisting of experienced professionals who worked at companies such as McKinsey, Picus Capital, Roland Berger or Zalando
- You'll be highly valued in terms of compensation but also in terms of the impact of your opinion and experience
- Also, we offer flexible working hours and remote work options for everyone – to be able to work from home effectively, we provide state-of-the-art equipment incl. a brand-new laptop, as well as other technical accessories (screen, etc.)
- We organize regular team events so that you can get to know everyone involved at MedKitDoc
- The best part? We are just getting started so you will be among the first employees of one of the most promising Digital Health startups in Europe
Your next steps in case you want to apply:
Do you feel excited about taking part in our journey to help people get better and more flexible access to high-quality healthcare? Then directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
How long it takes to become a part of the MedKitDoc team? We usually respond within a few hours and the entire process can be completed within one week – so let's get this going!
- Your E-Mail: Tell us about the role you're applying for and attach your CV or LinkedIn profile. Send along anything else that helps us to get to know you and get a feeling for your potential role at MedKitDoc.
- Our First Call: If we see potential for you in our company, we will invite you for two interviews with our team. During the interviews, we will try to get to know each other and understand your background and motivation, as well as checking on your skills for the specific role.
- The Decision: Ideally, you and our team then have a good impression about a potential common future and how you can be part of our vision to fundamentally impact how healthcare will be delivered in the future.
- The Offer: Lets' jump on an offer call in case we all got excited about the idea of working together!