A full service visionary B2B marketing agency specialising in Tech software companies with complex Global propositions is currently and urgently is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Their proposition is clearly differentiated and has lead to continued strong growth in the client base.
Due to this growth they urgently need to add more staff and are looking for a full time Digital Marketing (Marketing Automation) Manager for their Central London, W1, office in London. Plenty of interesting challenges and vast space for career development
available. Industries of involvement include: Digital Transformation, IoT, Blockchain, ICO, Emerging Technologies, FinTech, Cryptocurrencies, et al.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work with clients directly and an opportunity to be mentored by some of the best Marketers in the industry. And because the range of services delivered to client’s ranges from, traditional digital marketing, to global programs of physical events, PR, extensive filming, research
and written content, the opportunity to develop is exceptional.
Someone who is enthusiastic about the world of Digital Marketing and has an appetite to stay abreast of new technology is ideal. The candidate should demonstrate an interest in technology and should be able to work well under pressure and in a very fast paced environment. International travel will be required.
• B2B Inbound and Outbound Marketing. Ability to develop and manage marketing campaigns;
• Develop written content, such as blogs, and social media posts;
• Contribute to and manage content such as white papers, case studies, and video content;
• Some experience in the use of Marketing Automation software (E.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua or similar platforms);
• Managing and monitoring activities and data generated by these Platforms for both the Agency and Client to drive engagement and conversion;
• Able to measure & report performance against objectives, and recommend changes/improvements;
• Effective client relationship management; to build and maintain existing business;
• Participate & propose constructive ideas/improvements on Marketing strategies to Clients.
• B2B(preferably)/B2C Digital Marketing experience
• Content you have developed that you would be able to show and discuss in an interview
• Able to demonstrate best practices and experience of the following:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Lead management
- CRM integration
- Social marketing
- Analytics and Reporting
• Experience/enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, resilient, result-driven and fast learning person
• Able to work independently and in a team efficiently
Start ASAP, salary £40K+.