My client is a high growth Canadian Fintech business that sells receipt management software to banks for them to white label and offer to their business customers - in essence it integrates with the banks own mobile apps. The client is flying and have raised 17 million USD for international expansion.
In Europe they have Already they have Natwest, RBS and Ulster bank as clients and a strong pipeline with many POCs kicking off. They recently hired a VP for Europe, with an excellent track record of scaling businesses, who has opened an office on Chiswick High Road.
They are looking for a Presales Consultant that can work with primarily banking clients. Ideally the person would have had some experience with banking but candidates with complex technology sales engineering in other areas would also be of interest to them (IOT, Mobile Payments, Digital Identity for example etc).
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will support my client's European revenue growth by working directly with the GM Europe & VP of Sales. You will support sales cycles through direct participation with technical leads at some of the largest financial institutions in Europe. You will manage and prepare demonstrations for client presentations, tailor demo assets, create scenarios that map to clients’ needs in sales presentations, and respond to technical questions related to Sensibill’s services.
You will articulate the product functional features to show how they meet customer requirements, support and lead short project workshops and proof-of-concepts, to help drive sales of Sensibill’s solutions and services. Additionally, you will support and conduct sessions to train our client’s technical specialists, and assist in the creation, management, and maintenance of wikis for Sensibill. We need someone who wants everyone to share a common vision of how the solution will solve the client’s business needs, and who wouldn’t think twice about picking up a stray #receipt if it will help illustrate a concept.
The role involves:
- Design and develop innovative solutions that bring value to our clients.
- Collaborate closely with external clients and internally with our project team to ensure delivery of a well-designed, effectively architected business solution.
- Be a key member of our growth team, designing prototype solutions for quick-development.
- Support technical responses to RFPs.
- Ensure customer requirements are added to our product roadmap.
- Liaise with third party system integrators that are building software for our customers.
- Handle technical due diligence requests such as security and performance reviews.
- Travel when required to cities across Europe
- 3+ years as a technical consultant or solution architect, working side-by-side with clients, developers and designers alike. You can lead a team, implement processes, and exceed expectations for deliverables. Well organised and a great presenter.
- Ideally comes from a software engineering, development or delivery role and therefore is comfortable with custom applications.
- A range of collaborative methodologies and processes.
- Skills to break down intricate flows and algorithms into simple to follow diagrams and descriptions.
- Experience with mobile technology, RESTful web services, security, machine learning and SaaS solutions.
- An itch to leave enterprise and work with a fast-paced start-up