1. Understanding Client Requirements (Stated & Latent Needs) and related competitive landscape, in the areas of CRM, CVM, Martech and customer facing digital transformation.
2. End to End Solution Proposal Creation by coordinating with internal teams like Bids & Proposal, Product Management, System Engineering and Enabling Services (Technology & Marketing Consulting).
3. Creating Vivid Presentations, Documentations, and Use Case to demonstrate solution using my clients products to meet Client's Requirements and business objectives.
4. Creating a business case that demonstrates value of proposed solution along various dimensions for the prospect and ensures a profitable contract with positive cash flow for my client. Constructing competitive positioning and business cases to establish the USP of
5. Obtaining mindshare of CMO, CIO, CTO, VP Business Intelligence, CRM Heads and all the User Teams, Functional Teams through presentations, discussion and clarifications
6. Construct proposals combining software products and enabling services (technology and marketing) with clear scope and commercials and obtaining internal approvals.
7. Own the Scope of the Proposal right from Sales Cycle to Project Cycle
8. Owner of Entire Bids & Proposal creation including Legal, Commercials, GCC/SCC, Third Party Component Synergy and its Documentation (Third Party Partner is not owned by prospect)
9. Coordinate internal Cross Functional Work specially in case of RFI / RFP / RFX, Tender, etc. and
track that along with respective Bids & Proposal Teams
10. Will be the owner of all the clarification rounds and to update the proposal with all revisions and will be responsible for the Repository
11. Weekly pre-sales activity reporting and value proposition mapping for each opportunity.
12. Share knowledge on the customer, competitors and the market to the product teams.
1. B.Sc in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
2. 5-10 years of Experience in Front End Pre-Sales Role and in marketing automation, CRM, CVM domains.
3. Candidate should be based out of Dubai and should be fluent in English and Arabic
4. Deep Understanding of Telecom business and technology landscape (areas like Big Data, Analytics Space, CVM Space, CEM Space, VAS Space, OSS/BSS Space). Desirable to have exposure in other b2c service verticals such as Banking & Financial Services, Utilities, Transportation etc (not essential).
5. Up to date with the technologies, solutions and trends in CRM and Digital Marketing. Good understanding of Machine Learning and Developments in the AI world.
o Marketing Technology – on premises as well as on cloud and hybrid
o CRM Technology and Solutions
o Business Intelligence/Analytics
o Marketing as a business function.
o Telecom Solutions
o Solution Sales
o Requirements Analysis / Documentation
o Project Management
o Awareness of the latest developments in the Industry
o Ability to scan the space and update on emerging trends in Digital, Martech, Telecom,
Artificial Intelligence, Data Privacy etc.
o Presentation skills and ability to deliver key messages based on customer requirements.
o Team Work
o Out of the box thinking
o Customer Focus
o Attention to Details
o Listening, Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
Experience in working with Telco in the region
Willingness to travel extensively
Ability to work with remote teams and over virtual audio/video meetings
Ability to work under short deadlines