Our clients is a major Telecommunication and Media software vendor with 26000 employees. They are working with Telecoms Service Providers in Russia to transform their networks and business by implementing cutting edge cloud orientated solutions.
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a Release Manager Professional. Release Manager provides a formal, centralised layer of project control and integration in the unit/account program and serves as a trusted advisor to the program/project manager/service partner. The Release Manager assumes both execution responsibilities of specific project management areas, as well as project and program management governance support responsibilities.
- You will have the opportunity to serve as the project/ program focal point, and to directly contribute to the project success and customer satisfaction;
- You will be able to use your specific insights into variety of projects to overcome technical challenge while continuing to deepen your area of knowledge;
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
The Release Manager provides a formal, centralised layer of project control and integration in the unit/account program and serves as a trusted advisor to the program/project manager/service partner. The Release Manager assumes both execution responsibilities of specific project management areas, as well as project and program management governance support responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for building and tracking holistic (E2E) program / project plan, covering all aspects of the program - including deployment, give and get, etc.
- You will ensure that the program / project is planned correctly, that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly and that work is executed and aligned with the program/project charter in order to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- You will be responsible for providing an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the program to enable better decisions making. Ensures that information is gathered and disseminated to all stakeholders/management.
- You will track and highlight trends and raise areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans.
- You will support program and project governance - perform project audits / reviews and extract lessons-learned.
- You will prepare risk management reports and statuses, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- You will deploy effective and auditable methods for those areas under the Project Management Office's responsibility and Implement project Management tools and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Experience working with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g. scheduling, budget management)
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (we are particularly interested in Agile)
- Ability to work in team environment and communicate with various levels – excellent communications skills are a must as you will deal with a range of characters, including very senior staff.
- Experience working as a Release Manager or PMO in a software IT / Telco organisation –an advantage. We would also consider a software delivery Project Manager with the above experience.
- Ability to embrace change and take ownership of your own work.
- Based in Moscow
- Start ASAP
The interviews have already begun. If you are interested please apply ASAP.