Our clients is a major Telecommunication and Media software vendor with 26000 employees. They are working with Telecoms Service Providers in Russia to transform their networks and business by implementing cutting edge cloud orientated solutions.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Deployment Engineer, Professional Services Specialist, who is a highly trained product expert and who will be responsible for end-to-end product deployment, application and third party software configuration and integration.
- You will discuss and document environment related non-functional requirements as well as integration details with the customer and third party vendors.
- You will install, configure and upgrade Amdocs solution environments (e.g. Test, Preproduction, Production environments) throughout the delivery project life cycle (Development, Test, UAT, Production)
- You will install, configure and upgrade third party software in the supported environments and build in conjunction with development and architecture.
- You will perform connectivity validation of related system components, review results with the customer and the third party vendors, and provides relevant technical input for the project status.
- You will integrate Amdocs solution with third party applications within non-production (test) and production customer networks.
- You will provide technical support during all phases of a project and advices the customer's technical personnel at all levels of: HW and deployment architecture, application and 3rd-party configuration and tuning, on-going production monitoring, etc.
- You will identify, analyze and lead all environment related defects/incidents during the project, directing them to the relevant owner and following up on their handling.
- You will provide environment related expertise to all stakeholders (e.g. Development team, Testing team and customer) throughout the product lifecycle.
- Based in Moscow
- Start ASAP
- The interviews have already begun. Please send your CV ASAP if you are interested.