Our clients is a major Telecommunication and Media software vendor with 26000 employees. They are working with Telecoms Service Providers in Russia to transform their networks and business by implementing cutting edge cloud orientated solutions.
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a Software Engineering Specialist who will be responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology;
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- You will design and develop code for mission critical, highly loaded systems of Tier 1 telecom operator.
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a software engineer or a software support engineer.
- Awareness of programming concepts.
- Ability to write software code in Java, experience in JavaEE applications development are mandatory.
- Awareness of database concepts. Good knowledge of SQL is a must. Oracle, PL/SQL knowledge is very much appreciated.
- English reading and writing skills are mandatory.
- Experience in development highly loaded applications is a plus.
- Ability to write software code in С++, C for Unix/Linux environment is a plus.
- Experience in development of Billing, CRM, Product catalog, Order management, Resource management systems is a plus.
- Based in Moscow
- Start ASAP
- The interviews have already begun. If you are interested please apply ASAP.