**Please note this role can be home based***
Our client is a was acquired by one of the leading Billing and CRM vendors in the world with 23 000 members of staff. It now forms part of a BU that is really growing quickly in the subscription billing area - especially in the OTT media space (video content, music, gaming etc). The client has processed more than $20 billion globally and generates over $100 million in annual incremental revenue for our clients. It's clients include BBC Worldwide, Liverpool FC, DirecTV, Telstra, Vimeo and more.
The BU has all the benefits of a fast paced smaller business in major growth mode but with the financial backing of a much larger business.
With the continued expansion of our European business, this role has been created to develop and service demand for our solutions in the communications, entertainment and media markets.
- You will Develop and win new business with targeted media, entertainment and telecommunications companies across EMEA.
- You will Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- You will Identify and research territory to formalise a “go-to market” territory strategy and create a qualified target account list.
- You will Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email/social media campaigns and market knowledge/intelligence.
- You will Collaborate with partners to position Vindicia within industry solution ecosystems.
- You will Engage at all levels of organisations from board level down, driving discovery meetings and presentations at an executive level.
- You will Position the solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst insight.
- You will Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- You will Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive sales success.
- You will Accurately forecast sales opportunities and deliver revenue accordingly.
- At least 5 years of enterprise software solutions sales experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS offering although this is not essential.
- Experience in working in / with media / entertainment companies - mandatory
- Well-rounded, well-trained, and well-tested business professional who has exceptional sales skills and relevant experience.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of outstanding sales achievement and business development activities within a territory that spans multiple European countries.
- Relevant experience of selling high-value enterprise software solutions, ideally business applications, gained with a top-tier enterprise software business.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement against targets with a successful history of net direct new business sales.
- Credibility at all levels with prospects and clients, with evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Computing or related field is a plus.
- Fluency in English language.
- Current full driving licence and EU passport holder.
- You’re passionate about selling and doing whatever you can to help businesses succeed.
- You are a relentless hunter, driven to seek out, develop and win new business.
- As a self-starter, you’re self-motivated and can work independently and remotely to achieve agreed goals and targets.
- You’re able to travel to prospective client premises throughout EMEA, often at short notice, to conduct face-to-face meetings as required.