My client is seeking to hire a Sales Director for their Western Europe and Nordic regions that will focus on data-related sales opportunities.
In this role, you will be an individual contributor and your broad responsibilities will include developing and managing a growing book of business across Western Europe and Nordics. You will drive business and technical relationships, close business at a rapid rate by helping to define and identify key opportunities, markets, contract vehicles and solutions.
You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and the environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in technical sales, they will possess a business background that enables them to drive customer engagement at the executive level, and they will have a technical background that enables them to easily communicate the details of our product offerings while interacting with the technical contacts of our customers.
- Drive revenue and market share in the Western Europe and Nordic region
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account / territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around my clients data services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Facilitate contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Moderate travel for in person client meetings
- Drive product innovation through thorough understanding and representation of customer and industry trends/needs to ensure my client continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition