Our client is a Hong Kong based start-up company with a Digital Identity solution based on blockchain technology. They are currently a team of 20 but will be scaling up in the next few months - this is an ideal time to join the company and scale with them plus also get involved in one of the hottest growth sectors globally.
The goal of my client is global realization of identity for the Internet of Everything. Through the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts, my client is a production ready Regtech platform offering shared regulatory and compliance services for humans, companies, objects and devices. As this identity system supports verification of humans (KYC), objects (KYO) and connected devices (KYD), it will enable the development of new applications that rely on a trusted connection between human and device identities.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager / Sales person in the UK to work across Europe. This important position will help expand the sales process for my client as a blockchain regtech and KYC-as-a-service provider, as they continue to grow from a start-up into a revenue generating business.
● Passionate about blockchain and frontier technologies.
● Passionate about being part of, and growing, a start-up in an exciting new industry.
● A team player who can meet deadlines and has the ability to carry responsibility when required.
● An effective and enthusiastic communicator within the company and externally, able to confidently develop relationships with new customers and existing clients.
● To provide technical demonstrations of our clients products to potential clients.
● To actively promote sales activity in line with my clients sales strategy.
● Assist with on-boarding and management of clients.
● Assist with events and presentations
● Assist with sourcing and engaging new leads.
● Join weekly, monthly & quarterly meetings with the team and board.
● Assist in maintaining sales pipeline.
● Report directly to CMO
● Ability to represent the company and act in a confident manner.
● Sales experience is essential, preferably in the fields of technology, computer science or engineering. Someone with a SAAS sales / inside sales / account manager / business development experience might fit.
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● Deal competently with time scales with ability to prioritise workload.
Contract: 1 Year renewable; for strong performance options / equity will be offered longer term.
The client doesn't have a payroll in the UK so the successful person would need to invoice them and arrange there own taxes.