Our client is a leading provider of digital infrastructure software and services for cable and telecommunications networks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support clients by having an intimate knowledge of a client’s implementation and
critical business processes
• Investigate new incidents as reported by customers, ensure the issue is properly
understood and documented. Gather necessary evidence for triage and incident
• Escalate P1 and urgent issues as needed to the appropriate teams and management.
• Resolve incident per triage and resolution processes or escalate for additional
• Communicate regularly with customer and internal resources on status of incident as
per accepted guidelines
• Ultimately responsible for resolution of all incidents opened by the customer
• Assist customers with operational issues on the software.
• Coordinate customer deployments with internal project teams.
• Provide after-hours support for P1 situations.
• Occasionally travel to client sites as a project resource, performing software
deployments and on-site support
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in a software development environment or in roles such as technical
support, business analysis, help desk, project management team, client on-site, or
other customer-facing technical roles
• Windows Server Knowledge: Windows Server OS, IIS, Windows Services, General
Administration and troubleshooting – Active Directory, DNS, Event Logs
• Intermediate level of knowledge of SQL: understanding of Security, Stored
Procedures, SQL Profiling and strong knowledge of the Query language.
• Knowledge of Cloud Platforms such as Azure and AWS, experience of setting up
servers within cloud platforms is beneficial.
• Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to debug and troubleshoot product
issues in a complex environment. Able to provide workarounds and/or propose
solutions independently and/or by collaborating with internal teams.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal), and interpersonal skills to be able to
communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external clients
• Able to participate in the on-call rotation in 24x7 support environment.
• Nice to have: MongoDB, working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris and/or Linux) and
Please note the person would need to invoice my client because they don't have a payroll set up in Indonesia.