Our client is a 100 million USD, West Coast Headquartered Telecoms vendor with strong solutions in the Roaming, Security and Fraud areas (although their portfolio is growing quickly). They are looking for someone urgently to be based in Seattle to work with one of their long standing customers with new cloud solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and solution architecture in telecom domain around GSM/CDMA, LTE, IOT, NFV, Openstack and 5G.
- Develop technical architecture for integrating Mobileum products into customer network (primarily on NFV, Openstack architecture)
- Collaborate with Engineering teams and client team to define strategy to deliver overall solution according to the specifications
- Resolve technical show stoppers by working with engineering or external technology partners.
- Analyze proposed solution and recommend for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Support implementation of Solutions
- Understand customer network and systems and identify innovation opportunities for Mobileum
- Provide inputs to Engineering during design phase.
Educational Qualification: BE. / B.Tech., M.E./MS. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- Should be from Mobility Management background.
- Exposure on LTE protocols (SIP, DIAMETER, GTP) are required.
- Experience in developing solutions / applications in mobile telecom domain using SS7 ISUP/TCAP/SCCP, GSM MAP/CAMEL/IN or CDMA IS41D / WIN technologies is desirable.
- Experience on SDN/NFV, Openstack , VM-Ware is required.
- Knowledge of Roaming (GSM, GPRS, LTE) will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell, & TCL is desirable.
- Communication skills – Candidate should have good grasp of English language and should be fluent in communication.