The Telco Cloud Architect works with clients to plan and implement large-scale software and platform deployments in the cloud, including new applications and migration of existing applications.
My client is a major player in the Telecommunications software space ( OSS / BSS / NFV ) and is working with major Telecoms Service Providers such as Vodafone and Telefonica. The client is involved with major digital / cloud transformation projects aand require a strong cloud architect to understand it's customers, market, and how the product/service-wide vision and strategy will succeed.
This role is part of the Client's new strategic consulting BU. The ideal candidate would have some background in Telecoms but more important is the experience of deploying major cloud AWS based software.
Demonstrated ability and 8–10 years of experience in the field
- 2 -5 years AWS experience
- 2-5 years general software development experience and understanding of general SDLC practices
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud automation with terraform or ansible preferred
- Familiar with architecting cloud native applications that run on AWS and leverage AWS native features
- Familiar with DHCP / DNS
- Ability to act as a leader and engage multiple teams to present and formulate a unified project vision
- Fluency in English and Spanish and ability to communicate at the highest level with clients and stakeholders both internal and external
- Ability to work as a team and provide support and mentoring to team mates