My client is an independent software company specialised in radio planning and optimisation software
for mobile and wireless operators.
Thei main product is a leading radio planning & optimisation software with 8000 licenses
installed worldwide with 500 customers in 140 countries.
My client is headquartered in Toulouse, France where their R&D is located, with offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
They work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that
has become the leading player on its market. They are shaping what radio planning and optimisation
software will be in the future. Every day they provide technical and sales support to most of the
major players in the wireless industry using their software products.
The client is an international company and so is our team with people coming from 15+ different countries.
My client's main office is based in Toulouse in the southwest of France, a city that is renowned for its
quality of living and vibrant atmosphere. Mediterranean Sea beaches and ski slopes in the Pyrenees
Mountains are close and can be reached within two hours.
As a member of the support team, you will
- Install, configure and update configurations on customer site
- Audit and tune customers Atoll platforms for performance optimisation
- Deliver administration training to customers’ Atoll administrators
- Participate in the technical support of our customers on system and database related
- Work closely with our product management, R&D, and pre-sales teams
Technical environment and expected skills
- Windows (RDP, AD, Server/Standalone)
- Application and server virtualisation (Citrix, VMWare and ASXi)
- Oracle and SQL Server
We require a degree in IT engineering (MSc), excellent presentation and communications skills, and experience with system and database administration.
The position requires frequent short-term trips to customer locations worldwide. You must be able
to travel frequently without visa or passport restrictions.
Fluent French and English are required.
The role is suitable for fresh graduates or people with some working experience.
Location: Toulouse, France.
Employment Type: Full-time