As part of my clients Analytics and Insights engineering team, you will analyze data and leverage top BI platforms to deliver solutions helping customers better understand their business, reduce time to make decisions, and anticipate the future needs.
You are a master of varying technologies, focused on solving hard problems with the appropriate tools and languages; and will see a wide variety of responsibilities ranging from data modelling to creating visually stunning dashboards.
- Ability to leverage BI platforms to deliver solutions to customers
- Knowledge and exposure to BI platforms such as MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau etc to showcase existing and / or create custom dashboards & reports
- Knowledge and exposure to modern databases and technologies such as Vertica, Hadoop, to scale, tune, & maintain large scale databases. Therefore someone that has been a database administrator or a software developer before moving into business intelligence would be ideal.
- Manage performance, usability, availability, integrity, and security of the field system
- Ability to debug product issues on site and perform Root Cause Analysis of the issues
- Ability to install and update all aspects of our solutions (full stack - database, Backend, UI, & BI)
What Skills You Bring In
- BS degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Master’s/Graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years in at technical role
- Out of which 3+ years in business intelligence
- Expertise in database technologies is a must (Data modeling, Data warehousing, Dimensional modeling, Data cleansing and Data Visualization)
Experience with all aspects of the software development process
The Client does not have a payroll set up in Thailand so you must invoice in USD per month (assume a 12 month rolling contract).