Our client is a leading big data and analytics software solutions company. It is looking to hire a team of people to be based on-site at it's Telecommunication Service Provider client.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will support our all activities in Thailand with our customers there. You will be responsible for handling project activities and technical support activities locally for these customers. In Bangkok, you will be part of a very diverse team where you will have the opportunity to learn and interact directly with other members in the Customer Success (Support, Professional Services).
My client provides a 24x7x365 service in order to cover the high availability requirements of our products. You will handle lab activities and maintenance windows involving potential troubleshooting, update changes required and full software upgrades. Proactive reviews will be completed by you on a regular basis in order to maintain stability and optimum performance of the solution. You will use your excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills to resolve technical issues for the named customer, and to communicate the features and benefits of our clients solutions.
As a successful candidate, you will work in our team environment, taking responsibility for post-sales customer support (project delivery, technical support), including the management of defect entry, tracking, and escalation.
You will also provide backup support for remote Sales Engineers, including preparing technical customer presentations and working with Service Providers’ to evangelize, architect, implement, and support my clients solutions in their networks.
Communication is key to this role, as your opinion and ideas will be critical for the future development and operation of our clients products as you will be a customer advocate to relaying the thoughts and comments from our customers.
What skills you bring
- Fluent in Thai language (native speakers preferred)
- Fluent in English language (oral and written skills)
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a technical role
- Degree or diploma from a technical institute
- Hands-on Unix experience ( BSD / Linux / Solaris)
- Technical background with a strong understanding of networking (specifically IP related technologies)
- Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, and/or operation of network equipment such as Cisco, Juniper or other network hardware manufacturers – a valuable asset
- Excellent troubleshooting, investigative, and communications skills
- Experience with programming and / or scripting, SQL databases, network traffic monitoring, or firewall technologies – especially in a Telecom, ISP, or Cable Internet environment – a valuable asset
Please note that the client does not have a payroll set up in Thailand