Our client is a UK headquartered Start-up that is growing really quickly and profitably given the strength of it's solutions. They are now around 50 people with plans to ramp up over the next 12 months given a new game-changing solution they are bringing into the market.
The company is one of the global leaders in internet performance measurement. Companies like BT, TalkTalk, Virgin Media and Ofcom use their solution on their routers to understand the performance of the network. Data has been collected since 2008 on all manner of metrics, from how good Netflix performance is to figuring out why Fortnite isn’t working for gamers. They are constantly building next-generation performance tests to help build a better, faster, smoother future internet for everyone.
The team is looking for 3 Account Managers to join their ranks in the London office. Two would be on their ISP team and the other would be on their Government team (dealing with the likes of Ofcom).
This is an exciting opportunity to build upon the company's well-established client relationships, as well as to identify and secure new business (upselling new reports - i.e. monitoring of Netflix or games like Fortnite etc). You will help large ISPs better understand the quality of their internet performance, and work with cross-disciplinary teams to implement effective solutions to complex problems.
The ideal candidate will have excellent Account Management mixed with Project Management and Customer Service skills within a technical environment, and a drive for achieving goals. Candidates must be customer-orientated, proactive, and organised, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience as a senior account manager
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Confident using CRM software such as Zendesk Sell
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics and processes
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
The ideal candidate could come from two areas:
- Have some experience of the Telecoms / ISP area and have some comprehension of upload / download / the impact of latency etc
- Come from a company used that sells information to enterprise customer (used to upselling new reports etc)
Equally someone coming from a SAAS inside sales role may also fit with this - in this role there is no cold calling; it is upselling to clients based on specific trends that have already been picked up in the data set our client holds (and this is to existing customers).