This is an amazing and exciting opportunity to join a company which is in the middle of restructuring.
The company is an established Family Office for a UHNW, based in Central London. The CEO is currently looking to a position of Financial Operations Director.
Duties will include providing accounting functions for the portfolio of family member’s personal accounts and their various onshore and offshore companies, investments including international properties and companies and family assets.
Responsibilities would involve:
- Ownership of financial processes in various European countries through to statutory accounts;
- Management of financial IT systems including Sage accounting system, etc;
- Implementation and maintenance of payroll, VAT registration and reporting, tax submissions and filings under various compliances in various countries;
- Management reporting, and support in budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual internal reporting of cash flows, income and expense statements and balance sheets;
- Implementation and maintenance of IFRS accounting reporting procedures for all companies
Financial planning and budgeting, ownership of 3 year forecast model
- Day to day accounting, internal compliance, financial controls, resolution of VAT and tax issues;
- Manage booking, payroll, organisation and control of payments to suppliers and staff;
- Intercompany recharging;
- Day to day cash and banking management including reconciliations and variance reporting;
- Internal audit and asset tracking;
- Interaction with auditors and tax/financial/legal advisors;
- Various ad hoc projects related to commercial and business activities.
You must be knowledgeable and pragmatic professional who will be confident to become a paramount part of this business.
The interviews have already started, thus if you are interested, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com.