My client is selling digital identity solutions that give companies access to Mobile Service provider information in an API to use to build up fraud scores for transactions. For example companies would be able to understand location information about a subscribers handset when a transaction is happening (ie is the person roaming for example).
The role is with a fast growing business unit of a 150 million USD revenue global solutions provider.
This role requires a candidate who can be part product manager, part evangelist, and part business development.
- Accompanying Business Development team to meet new clients. Responsible for pitching to technical leadership, helping customers ‘think’ about their fraud and identification needs and providing answers to technical and creative questions raised by clients
- Helping customers design and make solid architectural decisions early on. As a sales engineer, providing recommendations is paramount in ensuring the success of a service deployment through these early technical decisions
- Capturing all user case requirements and documenting them in partner agreements and statements of work for Operators
- Steering internal engineering teams, translating customer requirements to ensure the tools and features we build are in line with what they need.
- Delivering user case documentation speedily incorporating correct pricing and ensuring all necessary approvals are collected. Providing accurate information to onboarding team
- Assisting customers with onboarding processes and platform integration and testing
- Researching and developing interesting and innovative use cases for my clients solutions.
- Contributing to the build of internal projects to demonstrate the potential of service provider info,
which can be used for sales material and customer demonstrations.
- Working closely with support teams in Head Office i.e. Product and technology to ensure ongoing collaboration and sharing of information
- Assist Product team with capturing different market user cases using selection of APIs and helping to construct strong pitches for Commercial team to use in market
- Assisting Commercial team in educating industry about Operator network data services and providing solution expertise and advice
- Attending conferences, conduct talks and constantly be at the forefront of latest trends within the fraud and identification industry
- Providing thought leadership and contributing to development of long term business
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required
- Experience in and knowledge of digital identity / fraud protection sectors
- Previous experience working with technology and telecommunication architecture
- Strong business acumen able to effectively present complex solutions and engage with external technical teams. Ability to present to sometimes large teams
- Experience at building and presenting service frameworks and taking new solutions / products to businesses
- Background in working with international MNOs with established contacts.
- Work in an agile and flexible manner, demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Work with customers identifying their requirements and providing the most appropriate solution
- Must use initiative to explore various methods in order to resolve issues, problems and blockages without having to refer back to line manager for guidance or support.
- Maintain regular communications with customers from a service perspective
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and recorded safely. Own all Operator approvals for user cases