Our Client is the only end-to-end proof-of-concept software solution — a hub where you can engage, offer, test, analyze and evaluate new solutions as one connected experience, at the cloud or On-Prem. With your entire PoC process in the same place, innovative technologies are more accessible, and testing them is faster, more secure and more efficient.
Our Client is now looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-ignited and perseverant hunter, to join their amazing and growing team, to independently drive the acquisition of new customers and channel partners in EMEA markets.
- Establish relationships and secure subscription deals with new and existing customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets;
- Develop and execute on sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives; provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts;
- Proactively identify and strategize ways to capture new critical accounts;
- Create relationships and sell value and ROI to C-Level and LoB;
- Develop and maintain channel partner network;
- Consistently grow new revenue pipeline;
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively;
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas on a consistent basis; Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives;
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns;
- Participate in local networking events and strategically network through local companies and prospects;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, industry’s problems, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry;
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- 5 years’+ Enterprise Software/SaaS solutions sales to C-Level is a must;
- Previous acquaintance and “Rolodex” with EMEA enterprise customers and IT channel partners is a must;
- Proven experience selling value and ROI into C-Level and LOB is a must;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in a technology sales environment;
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and reporting skills;
- Self-disciplined, well organized and capable to plan their work and work their plan on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Ability to understand business problems, position and articulate a vision with a corresponding solution to improve customer’s business processes and performance;
- Excellent executive-level, verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization's resources to achieve goals;
- Endless appetite for innovation and technology;
- Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow your enterprise portfolio and reach new markets;
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field;
- Familiarity with Cloud Servers. Preferable AWS;
- And you must possess an individual contributor attitude.
This is a home based position with up 20-30% travel.
Base salary is £85-100K + 100% OTE.
The interviews have already begun, therefore if you are interested please forward us your CV at your earliest convenience.