My client is a leading provider of innovative network intelligence and security solutions that empower communications service providers and enterprises worldwide to enhance the value they bring to their customers.
My client is a global provider with used by 500 mobile, fixed and cloud service providers and over a thousand enterprises.
They are now seeking an exceptional, highly motivated Sales Director of Cyber Security with direct work experience in selling to Service Providers and Strategic Customers in North America.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Acquiring, growing and defending profitable security businesses.
- Achieving specific ICV (integrity check value) and revenue targets by identifying new and qualified security opportunites.
- Selling related propositions and products in the Territory as required
The successful candidate will need to have:-
- Strong background in CSP consumer marketing with expertise in Cyber Security related services;
- Proven experience in selling to end points through operators;
- Experience with Opex business model/revenue share;
- Expertise in facilitating and developing VAS;
- Demonstrated ability to accelerate the sales process: generating leads, managing the quote process, overcoming objections, "quarterbacking" the proposal development and successful installation of service offerings;
- Proven expertise to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity;
- Consistent, year on year, high performance track record;
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills