My client is a specialist in radio planning and optimization software for mobile and wireless operators. They have 500+ customers in 140 countries. They are shaping what radio planning and optimization software will be in the future.
They are currently looking for a support engineer for their RF planning and optimization software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Providing technical support and education to existing customers via phone and email
- Answering inquiries regarding product use and concerns to resolve customer issues
- Employing company procedures to escalate concerns regarding software in order to trouble shoot and resolve obstacles
- Collaborating with sales team and software developers to understand customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Leading both pre-sale and post-sale training & mentoring sessions to new and existing customers
- Providing remote and on-site support to prospects in order to grow customer base
- Remaining well-informed of product developments and knowledgeable of updates within the field
The successful candidate will have:-
- Strong wireless telecommunications background
- 3+ year experience with RF planning & optimization software products
- Ability to travel occasionally to provide on-site support/training
- Ability to perform shift work on a rotational basis (between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday)
- Spanish speaking is a plus